Birthday greetings!!!

Wednesday 28 March 2007


Happy Birthday to me! I am now at the grand young age of 27 - yeah! Not that exciting really as i totally do not feel that age at all - i still feel like i'm about 23! So far my presents include a tool box (complete with tools) courtesy of my parents (now that makes me feel old!) and a T-shirt from my sis!

Much more exciting than my birthday is the fact that i share my birthday with another member of the 20:20 tribe so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish a...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to
RICHARD HARWOOD!!!

Have a great day and i will see you all on Friday night. Don't forget if you are in 20:20 we are asking you to come at 8pm instead of 9pm!

Posted by Neil Harrison at 12:15  

3 comments:

Happy Birthday! Neil Im sure Miss Finlay has something up her slieve for you!!!! Hope Northern Ireland give you a good birthday treat by winning tonight! have a good day!
Richard, hope school was kind to you today on your birthday! ;)

Anonymous said...
28 March 2007 at 15:50  

Happy birthday 2 yous
Happy birthday 2 yous
Happy birthday 2 Neil and Richard
Happy Birthday 2 yous

Have a good one Naomi
P.S. Not sure on the plural of you so thought yous would do :-) lol

Anonymous said...
28 March 2007 at 19:48  

hope you guys have a reli great birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...
29 March 2007 at 18:25  

Post a Comment