Feeling Blessed....

Monday 12 March 2007


Hey all I'm relatively new to this whole blog idea as far as posting is concerned, i am generally an onlooker over the internet but I felt a bit compelled to write something today.
I don't know how many of you were able to attend church on Sunday morning to hear Neil discuss his friend Darren who is facing so many great difficulties in his life and basically that he has very few people to turn to at this time of trouble and it really made me think of how I take so many aspects of my life for granted.
One of the greatest things I have taken for granted in my life is the fact that I was raised and continue to be in a Chrisitian home, as a result of this I have always had the support of my family in my spiritual and home life unequivocally no matter how much i mess up along the way. To me this is something we all probably take for granted and I wanted to challenge you all to think about it and maybe thank the loved ones around you. Without their support in my opinion anyway, my Cristian life may not have taken such an comfortable route as it has over the years to date.
Secondly i put the picture of the church above in to highlight the fact that I feel that there is always somebody for me to turn to, whether it be friends or the fantastic commuinty within the church. They are always there for support, from football on a monday night to fusion/20:20 to church on a sunday we are so blessed to have people that are willing to support us at anytime we need it.
I have had so many other thoughts of how I am so blessed by God in my life so if you want to share more simply comment and I'll get chatting but I want to challenge you all this week...
We all moan about how we have troubles in our life and I am guilty of this too so... for this week let's just pray to God and thank Him for the wonderful things that He has given to us. Also pray for Darren that his situation will improve greatly, sorry I'm vague on the subject but speak to Neil if you wish to know more.
Thanks for reading guys....Off to football....
Criago/Fitzy!

Posted by Craig Fitzpatrick at 19:18  

0 comments:

Post a Comment