Welcome to the family.....

Friday 9 March 2007

Bonjourno! Chris here!

It's 2am in the morning and I can't seem to sleep - it's either because I had 2 pieces of pizza too many just hours ago or it's the fact that I can't stop thinking that you guys (yes 20:20 AND fusion) are making me so excited about whats going to happen in the future of our little land!(Our little land is where you want it to be - it could be Waringstown or the whole of Northern Ireland, all the same it's our little land.)

You all know it's election results day today, and although my political knowledge is limited, I do know this - I gave Jesus my vote a long time ago! And you know what is amazing - I have full faith that whatever He's doing in this country and in my life, right now and in the future, He's definately in complete control of.

Jesus needs us though, He needs fusion and 20:20 to work with Him and fulfill this future He so desires for us! We have to act as His "Ambassadors" on earth and follow through with all that He asks of us.

Our "little land" has a future depending on YOU! Something I know for sure is that the campaign has started, and everyone so far is doing a great job! Keep striving to continue on the great work that you have already started folks.

Now I'm away to sleep but I can't seem to find my bed....



Posted by Chris McCourt at 02:03  

1 comments:

hello my dear friend chris! i thoroughly enjoyed your blog spot! very challenging and very funny! This whole blog thing is a flippin sweet idea...!!!
Thanx for everythin that you have done for me and 2020! we all appreciate you very much!
God bless!
Kris Platt (KP)

Anonymous said...
16 March 2007 at 14:52  

Post a Comment